Friday, February 24, 2023

Ideas ideas

 Okey so I’m going to use this post to discuss the different ideas I have for my mystery film opening. I have multiple ideas of things and stories I want to create so why not write them all down to organize them and be able to really see them all written down.
  1. The Unexpected Discovery: The film opens with a character stumbling upon something unexpected, such as a body or a clue to a mystery. The discovery sets off a chain of events that drives the rest of the film's plot.
  2. The Crime in Progress: The film opens with a crime being committed, such as a robbery or a murder. The audience is introduced to the victim and possibly the perpetrator, setting the stage for the investigation that will follow.
  3. The Unexplained Phenomenon: The film opens with a strange and unexplained occurrence, such as a series of disappearances or paranormal activity. The protagonist is tasked with investigating and solving the mystery.
  4. The Mysterious Invitation: The film opens with the protagonist receiving a mysterious invitation to a secluded location, such as a mansion or a remote island. Once they arrive, they discover that there is a mystery to be solved and danger to be faced.
  5. The Past Revisited: The film opens with a character's past coming back to haunt them. This could be in the form of an old acquaintance seeking revenge or a long-buried secret coming to light, setting off a mystery that must be solved.
  6. The Puzzle Piece: The film opens with a character receiving a puzzle piece or cryptic message that sets them off on a quest to uncover a mystery. The puzzle could be a physical object or a cryptic message that must be deciphered.

Eeeekkkk!! So many options and i’m honestly loving them all. Now I have to think about which one I want to chose…. I need some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing softwares

 So while my heart truly just wants to use my simple iphone InShot app to edit this project, my brain knows that that is not the right appro...