Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Plotting a plot

Okey so it did kind of take me a while but I finally got most of the details done for my plot. It took me a while because I truly was not sure what I wanted to do and what I could fit into my film opening time frame. Since I’m doing mystery, I really want to work to build suspense in my first few shots and really try to engage my target audience that I previously discussed. I created a rough little storyboard of the different shots I want to include in my film opening. Creating this storyboard really helped me put all my ideas on paper and helped me get organized.
Storyboard:










Okey so my film follows this girl that gets murdered…wow creative right?! Okey yes I know that mystery murders have been done before but that does not mean that I can’t do a murder for my mystery film opening. What it does mean is that I have to make it creative and interesting. I really want to work on using a film topic that has already been done hundreds of times, like a murder, and it turn it into something that is mine and unique, as well as something that my target audience will enjoy watching. I am still trying to figure out how exactly I can make that happen, but for now I have my basic plot done and now I can start brainstorming different cool aspects I can add to my film with things such as lighting, props, characters, etc. My main point is that I finally set down my plot. Now I have to make it real!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing softwares

 So while my heart truly just wants to use my simple iphone InShot app to edit this project, my brain knows that that is not the right appro...