Saturday, March 11, 2023

Editing softwares

 So while my heart truly just wants to use my simple iphone InShot app to edit this project, my brain knows that that is not the right approach to this project. As I lead up to the end of this project, I need to settle on a editing software that I can use to facilitate my editing process. Since I know editing is not my strong suit, I have some criteria that whatever editing software I pick has to fit. It needs to be free, easy to use, and has many editing options.

So after some research, these are the two softwares I am considering choosing between:

Adobe Premier Pro

Pros:

-Already familiar with 

-Have free access to

- Gives profesional results 

Cons:

-A little hard to use 

-Still figuring out all its features 

IMovie

Pros:

-Seen people work with IMovie 

-There are many available tutorials 

-Cool features 

-Easy to use according to users

-Free 

Cons:

-Have never worked with 

-Could take me some time to figure out

-Have to install it in a Macbook


Overall, I think I am leaning towards using Adobe Premier Pro mostly because I have already worked with it so I am more familiar with it, even though it can be hard to figure out at first. I also know that I will be able to edit exactly how I envision it because I know it has all the features I need. So I guess it’s settled, Adobe it is!

Sources:

https://www.trustradius.com/products/imovie/reviews?qs=pros-and-cons#overview

https://www.trustradius.com/products/adobe-premiere-pro/reviews?qs=pros-and-cons#reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing softwares

 So while my heart truly just wants to use my simple iphone InShot app to edit this project, my brain knows that that is not the right appro...