Friday, March 10, 2023

Scheduling problems

 Okey so I have come across some problems with my schedule and I still have not begun filming and I am falling behind. So I feel the best way to solve this is to walk through my problem and talk through it so I can solve it! Let’s go!

So first of all, my original time frame to be done with my filming is not going to be possible. I originally had planned to film this weekend but an important trip came up and I won’t be able to film. So, with spring break coming up, I am now short on time. I have a trip to Argentina that will last my whole spring break so I won’t be able to film during that time either. At first I thought that I could maybe film in Argentina? But to be honest that will simply not work out, I won’t be able to bring my camera and the setting would simply not work. That means that the only time I have to film for now is the beggining of next week monday-wednesday. Technically I could also film when I come back to my trip but that will be very tight on time. 

So for now, I am going to try and film during the beggining of next week like I said, and anything left I have to film I can finish when I come back from my trip. And for the spring break time, since I won’t be able to film, I tought I could work on my CCRs for now.

While my time frame is now kind of messed up and I know the last thing I wanted to do was to cram this project I think I can definetly work around this and make it work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing softwares

 So while my heart truly just wants to use my simple iphone InShot app to edit this project, my brain knows that that is not the right appro...