Sunday, February 12, 2023

Beginning of my Media Studies project

Good morning, afternoon, night or whatever time you are reading this. My name is Lara Gimenez and today starts one of the most exciting project of my life so far.

First of all, I am nervous. Not only because of the actual creation of the project but also because of this blog. As an over-thinker, this whole “writing down my thoughts and process” is hard. I feel like I do not know what to say or write. I know it’s going to be a long and hard process, but honestly part of me cannot wait. I feel like this project is going to be so fun and really going to allow myself to improve on so many skills such as communication and time-management. 

Since this will be a very long project, the first thing I did was read all directions very well. Since I was absent on the day the instructions were given, I had to rely on my reading skills to fully understand everything, my friends were also a big help on helping me understand the project. Now after understanding the project, comes the first obstacle. Choosing a genre. I genuinely believe I am one of the most indecisive people on this earth, I simply cannot chose between anything. I have a hard time choosing my favorite color so having to choose a single genre for this project is impossible. But after a lot of thinking, I am choosing horror. Or maybe comedy. Or action also sounds fun. Okey… I don’t know yet. I simply need to sit down and think about what I would do best and what I would enjoy the most.

While I know that you are probably EXTREMELY excited to know what genre I will chose… okey fine maybe not that excited but… maybe a little? Anyways, you will simply have to wait for me to choose, I really want to think about what I would enjoy the most to create. Since I know I will not have fun creating a romance, I can at least cross that off the list! One down… probably like 50 to go.

Welcome to my hopefully entraining and exciting blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing softwares

 So while my heart truly just wants to use my simple iphone InShot app to edit this project, my brain knows that that is not the right appro...